TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In this agreement“SOA”, “our” or “we” means Simply Organised Australia Pty Ltd, “you” or “your” means the client.
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
- SOA provides decluttering and organisational services as outlined in discussions and in our confirmation email. Our staff work alongside you in your home or business and require you to be on site and available for the duration of all sessions you book.
- We will keep all personal booking information
- You can expect that we will arrive on time for your session, listen to your needs and work hard to help you achieve the vision you have for your space.
- SOA fees include complimentary garbage bags, basic labelling and snap lock bags.
- We will take before and after photos during each session. We will send these to you via email within a week following your session. We will also use the before and after images for our marketing and promotional purposes. We will never name you or intentionally depict identifying information in these photos. If you would prefer photos not to be taken of your space, please advise your consultant before your session starts.
- The success of your session with SOAis dependent on your cooperation, so please be prepared for your session and know that we are there to help guide you through both the decluttering and organising
RUBBISH REMOVAL & THIRD-PARTY CONTRACTORS
- Removal and disposal of rubbish and donations are your SOA will only remove items from a clients’ home with prior written consent. We will help to organise charity donation pickups and rubbish removal if requested.
- Any recommendations provided for third party services are based purely on our professional opinion. We do not undertake to guarantee or to provide a warranty in relation to the services of any providers that you may Any and all services provided by third parties (whether recommended by SOA or not)
formsa separate contract of engagement between you and them and is therefore outside of these terms and conditions.
- At times, we may recommend that you purchase goods from a third party. We are not a retailer. SOA staff may purchase products on your behalf, as your agent. On the occasion where we have purchased products in advance we will on-sell them to you at retail price, but are unable to provide individual receipts. SOA
donot undertake to provide warranties for any goods recommended or purchased on your behalf, and will not be held liable if the goods are defective or unfit for their intended purpose pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law.
- In order to secure your
bookingwe require a deposit of $100 at the time you book your appointment. We ask that you secure your booking by paying the deposit within 48 hours of receiving your confirmation email. Your deposit will be retained by us and will automatically carry over to secure any subsequent booking. Your deposit amount will be credited to your final session with
- You agree to pay our fee as quoted to you. If you require this quote to be in writing please advise SOA. Session prices are stated on our website and may be emailed to
you,if you require
- Payment for each session, including reimbursement of goods
purchasedis required upon completion of said session. Payment may beaccepted via cash or direct deposit. Tax receipts will be provided upon In the event of non-payment you will be liable for all legal costs (on a solicitor/ client basis) incurred by SOA in recovering the debt, together with the interest rate of 10% pa.
- We require 48 hours’ notice for any booking cancellation via verbal telephone communication directly to SOA. You may call Amy on 0438 659 658 if you need to reschedule or cancel your session. We are happy to reschedule your appointment as per our terms and will retain your deposit to secure your new booking.
- If you cancel your booking more than 3 times, and/or do not re-schedule your appointment within 30 days, your deposit will be forfeited. If a cancellation is made without the required 48 hours’ notice or is made on the day we will retain your deposit and will issue you with an invoice for the remainder of the entire session fees, which will be payable within 7 days.
- You acknowledge that SOA is the owner of all intellectual property rights in the material, ideas, designs, concepts and know-how or techniques that may be shared with you during the course of your session and that you will not use, (other than for personal use) copy, reproduce or disclose in any way or form SOA’s material, ideas, designs, concepts and know-how or techniques, without the prior written approval of SOA.
arecommitted to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will not share your personal information with any third parties,unless authorised by you. This includes any sensitive data we may encounter when on-site. SOA will make every effort to maintain the highest possible standards in dealing with your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
- SOA will endeavour to take all due care to ensure your property and/or possessions are not damaged in the execution of our services to the extent permitted by Australian law. SOA will not however, be held liable for any damages or loss of any kind, including but not limited to property damage and/or personal injury arising which is not foreseeable by you and/or SOA or for any losses which are not caused by our breach or negligence or for any indirect losses which may be a side effect of the main loss or damage (i.e. business or trade loss, loss of profits, loss of opportunities etc). In any event, the maximum cumulative aggregate liability of SOA to you for any claims, loss or damage will not exceed the total price paid by you to SOA under this agreement, including but limited to any consumer guarantees.
- You are responsible for doing everything necessary to ensure the safety of the SOA staff attending your property and you will be held liable for any personal injury caused to SOA staff and for any loss or damage sustained to our property, whilst on your premises.
- Any provision of the terms which
iseither illegal, void or unenforceable is only ineffective to the extent of that illegality, voidness or unenforceability, without invalidating the remaining provisions.
- If you breach the terms and we take no action against you, SOA will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the terms.
- The Terms are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws of Melbourne, Australia.
- You submit to and accept unconditionally the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Melbourne, Australia with respect to any legal proceedings brought in relation to the terms.